Mark Bringardner is a trial attorney who represents victims in plaintiff personal injury and wrongful death cases. He and his legal team help people across the entire state of South Carolina. Mark founded the Bringardner Injury Law Firm with the goal of providing exceptional customer service and word-class legal representation for the people that need it the most.
Mark has received some of the top reported car accident and truck accident settlements and jury verdicts in South Carolina over multiple years, according to South Carolina Lawyers Weekly. He has successfully recovered over $80 million for his clients, including many six and seven-figure results. In light of his success, many of Mark’s clients are referred to him by other attorneys and former clients.
Mark serves on the Board of Governors for the South Carolina Association for Justice and is the current Chairman of Torts & Negligence Section. He has written number of articles on the practice of law and is a frequent guest lecturer at legal seminars, teaching on subjects such as trial advocacy and maximizing car accident settlements. Mark is also the creator and host of “The Sidebar Podcast”, a program for trial lawyers in South Carolina, the Southeast, and beyond.
Mark has been recognized as a “Super Lawyer – Rising Star” in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. He has also been named in The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and Top 40 under 40 lawyers in South Carolina in 2019 and 2020. Mark was included in the 2021 edition of “Best Lawyers”, a peer reviewed publication for legal professionals.
"When an insurance company treats my client unfairly, and refuses to make a reasonable settlement offer, I will take the case to trial and let a jury decide the true value of my client’s harms and losses."
EducationMark graduated from the College of Charleston and received his law degree from the Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California. He lives in West Ashley with his wife, Roxy, and his yellow lab, Scooby. Mark comes from a family of teachers and coaches. In his younger days, Mark played football, baseball, and basketball. After playing a year of college football, Mark transferred to the College of Charleston. Mark is a supporter of the College of Charleston Men’s Basketball Team and is currently on the Board of Directors of the Cougar Club, a non-profit organization that provides financial support to the College of Charleston Athletic Department.
- The Justice Bulletin, Presenting and Arguing Non-Economic Damages in Spine Injury Trials, Summer 2020
- The Justice Bulletin, Trial Tips to Prevent The Defense From “Pitting” Your Witness And “Back-dooring” Hearsay Through Cross-Examination, Spring 2019
- The Justice Bulletin, The Trucking Company’s Rapid Response Team, Spring/Summer 2017
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, American Association for Justice (AAJ), 2012 – Present
- Member, South Carolina Association for Justice (SCAJ), 2016 – Present
- Board of Governors, Chairman of Torts and Negligence Section, SCAJ, 2020-present
- Member, South Carolina Bar Association, 2016 – Present
- Member, Charleston County Bar Association, 2016 – Present
- Member, Southern Trial Lawyers Associate (STLA), 2020 – Present
- Member, AAJ Trucking Litigation Group, 2016 – Present
- Member, Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys (ATAA), 2019 – Present
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), 2012 – Present
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), 2012 – Present
Honors and Recognition
- South Carolina Super Lawyers – Rising Star, 2017 – Present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2018 – Present
- Recognized by Best Lawyers for Personal Injury in Charleston, 2021 – Present
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Graduate, CAALA Plaintiff Trial Academy, 2015
- Featured in U.S. News & World Report “The Legal Issue,” 2014